søndag, desember 28, 2008

In english, please?

I got inspired by my good friend Kikkis. She wrote a post on her blog, in english. So I thought that I could write a whole blog in english. So let's begin shall we.





I'm posting this video in protest to a video my other good friend Katrine posted on hers. It's the Teaparty from Alice In Wonderland. Now I personally ADORE this movie and I especially, not so unlike Katrine, love the Mad Hatter. He has always been my favorite. Him and the cheshire cat. BUT TO MY PROBLEM: She posted the video in bloody norwegian! NORWEGIAN DISNEY?! You disappoint me, Kat.
So without further ado, I give you: The Unbirthday Song.







I really hate Disney movies that're dubbed. Especially with norwegian. I think it loses a lot of it's charm and cleverness that is mandatory with Disney movies. I mean, do we /really/ want a norwegian Aladdin? No! I always scold at my friends when they say they like norwegian Disney films better than the original. I mean, sure you grew up with it, but so did I. And I still love the originals best. So that was what I had to say about that matter.

In other news: I have completely and utterly fallen in love with my iPhone 3G. (Jealous, Therese?) I just sit and go through meaningless stuff on it because I love it so much. But nobody besides my mother, Lars and Øystein has called me. So call me people, so I can use my phone! You don't even have to say much. I even give you permission to call me and yell at me. But it would be even nicer if you called me to say hello and how much you worship me.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I'm sorry! I usally watch the english version at Youtube, then suddendly I found the norwegian version, and I have never seen the norwegian version at youtube... so yeah... I just used it on the blog at that very moment, I'm sorry :P
But the tea party scene is the best part in the whole fairy tail/movie 8))

Anonym sa...

Alice i SYRELAND!

Yassi sa...

Hahahaha Alice on druuugs

Anonym sa...

Jeg gleder meg til Tim Burton sin tolkning jeg!